" First meet conversation "



You meet a new friend . Its Fantastic .  So , what will you ask them for the first time ? This is a simple conversation that we can learn . 


A : Hello = 你好 Nǐ hǎo

B : Hello = 你好 Nǐ hǎo

A : Could we be a friend ? 可以交朋友吗 ? Kěyǐ jiāo péngyǒu ma ?

B : Of Course 当然啦 = Dāngrán la

A : Whats your name ? 你叫什么名字 Nǐ jiào shénme míngzì ?

B : My name is Kitty , and whats your name ? 我的名字是 Kitty = Wǒ de míngzì shì Kitty , 呢 ne ?

A : I am Mimi = 我叫 Mimi = Wǒ jiào Mimi

B : Where do you come from ? 你是从哪里来的 ? Nǐ shì cóng nǎlǐ lái de

A : I come from Indonesia = 我是从印度尼西亚来的 = Wǒ shì cóng yìndùníxīyà lái de

B : What is your phone number ? 你的电话号码是多少 ? Nǐ de diànhuà hàomǎ shì duōshǎo ?

A : 235116075 ( LATER WE"LL LEARN ABOUT NUMBER )

B : I"ll contact you later = 以后我再联系你吧 = Yǐhòu wǒ zài liánxì nǐ ba

A : OK = 好啊 = Hǎo a


If you have any question , dont hesitate to ask me in the comment coloumn below ☺Thank You