'' Vehicles And Mode Of Transportation ''








Welcome back to my blog ..
As usually , i got some messages again . They said to me : I want to learn about vehicles in chinese language , because its important for me & i can teach it to my brother / sister / child ...
So , i decided to write it . If you have a question / any suggestions , dont hesitate to contact me Asap ☺


CAR  汽车 = Qìchē





BYCICLE 自行车 = Zìxíngchē



MOTORCYCLE 摩托车 = Mótuō chē




TAXI 出租车= Chūzū chē



BUS 巴士 = Bāshì


PUBLIC BUS 公交车 = Gōngjiāo chē


AEROPLANE 飞机 = Fēijī


HELICOPTER 直升机 = Zhíshēngjī


TRAIN 火车 = Huǒchē








TRAM 电车 = Diànchē



MRT / SUBWAY 地铁 = Dìtiě


HOT AIR BALLOON 热汽球 = rè qì qiú 


CABLE CAR 缆车 = Lǎnchē


BOAT 船 = Chuán


CRUISE 巡航 = Xúnháng

Im happy , if you're happy to read my blog , thank you ..